The road to recovery from the economic downturn may be rocky, but employers aren’t cutting benefits to stay solvent. Asked how the perks they offer employees had changed in the past year, HR pros said their benefits had:
Source: Society for Human Resourcesurvey, June 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Use tip credit for some pay? Beware requiring 'substantial' work that doesn't generate tips
- May we legally restrict when employees can take small amounts of vacation time?
- Higher rates approved for state employee health plans
- St. Paul mayor touts paid leave before State of the Union