The road to recovery from the economic downturn may be rocky, but employers aren’t cutting benefits to stay solvent. Asked how the perks they offer employees had changed in the past year, HR pros said their benefits had:
Source: Society for Human Resourcesurvey, June 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Employee quitting for medical reasons? Consider offering accommodation
- Can we cut the pay of maxed-out employees?
- Lawsuit-free hiring: The 5 laws you need to know & 4 steps you need to take
- University offers energy audits to help employees conserve, save