Tired of all the acronyms and jargon of U.S. employment law and everything else that has to do with labor and the workplace? The U.S. Department of Labor released DOLAtoZ, a comprehensive guide to hundreds of words and phrases both common and obscure. Not sure what the OFCCP, ERISA or COBRA is? No problem. They’re here.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Using GPS tracking devices without violating employee privacy
- Can we recover business documents from employee's personal laptop?
- Follow these keys to put the 'success' in succession planning
- Filing suit to protect trade secrets won't kill your arbitration rights