Tired of all the acronyms and jargon of U.S. employment law and everything else that has to do with labor and the workplace? The U.S. Department of Labor released DOLAtoZ, a comprehensive guide to hundreds of words and phrases both common and obscure. Not sure what the OFCCP, ERISA or COBRA is? No problem. They’re here.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Are employees twittering the day away?
- Save the day! Stop borderline behavior early
- Make sure arbitration agreements are fair, clearly written and easy to understand
- 'Aiding and abetting' discrimination can include giving false reasons for discharge