Tired of all the acronyms and jargon of U.S. employment law and everything else that has to do with labor and the workplace? The U.S. Department of Labor released DOLAtoZ, a comprehensive guide to hundreds of words and phrases both common and obscure. Not sure what the OFCCP, ERISA or COBRA is? No problem. They’re here.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- I-9 issues: To copy or not to copy employee ID documents? (and 4 other I-9 problems that cause employer headaches)
- Top management wants to ax 'troublemaker'? Beware wrongful termination retaliation
- Keep your job: 10 survival tips
- Employee relationships help Maryland firm retain workers