Stay-at-home mothers are increasingly rare, and highly educated, relatively well-off mothers who stay at home are the rarest of the rare. Only 4% of stay-at-home moms have at least a master’s degree, a working husband and an annual family income of at least $75,000.
71% work outside the home
29% stay at home
Source: Pew Research Center poll, May 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Don't let policies rot on a shelf; educate staff or lose your defense
- Illinois 'Facebook Law' bans seeking employee passwords
- 'Pick the tomatoes off my sandwich!' Are your managers overusing the 'other duties as required' clause?
- Handle sticky-fingered employees with kid gloves