Five United Airlines workers needed medical attention for nausea and vomiting after partaking in the airline’s holiday peace offering—a full Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings.
The feast was supposed to be United’s way of restoring goodwill after the Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association criticized the airline for imposing austerity measures on workers to ward off bankruptcy, and then lavishingwith tens of millions of dollars' worth of stocks and options.
No word yet on how the Christmas party turned out.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Make pre-firing investigation truly independent
- Bounce back from an embarrassing error
- How to accommodate employees and job applicants with HIV
- HR Groups Rally Around Legislation to Create New Electronic Verification System