Five United Airlines workers needed medical attention for nausea and vomiting after partaking in the airline’s holiday peace offering—a full Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings.
The feast was supposed to be United’s way of restoring goodwill after the Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association criticized the airline for imposing austerity measures on workers to ward off bankruptcy, and then lavishingwith tens of millions of dollars' worth of stocks and options.
No word yet on how the Christmas party turned out.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Does Minnesota require allowing time off for employees to attend school activities?
- A 'sledgehammer' to social media policies
- What do you say to a boss who bad-mouths you?
- Office betting pools: Is it time to crack down?