Five United Airlines workers needed medical attention for nausea and vomiting after partaking in the airline’s holiday peace offering—a full Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings.
The feast was supposed to be United’s way of restoring goodwill after the Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association criticized the airline for imposing austerity measures on workers to ward off bankruptcy, and then lavishingwith tens of millions of dollars' worth of stocks and options.
No word yet on how the Christmas party turned out.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Employee quit? Record of conversation can save you if he files for unemployment
- Show leadership the 'first 10 days'
- Tap into employee brainstorms via suggestion program
- Independent Contractors: The Legal Boundaries