Want a quick read on a potentially great hire? Follow the lead of Omer Shai, chief marketing officer at the Israel-based Web development firm Wix.com.
“My first question is always, ‘What do you want to ask me?’” Shai told BusinessInsider.com. “I want to see how curious the candidate is, whether they’ve done their research and how quickly can they think on their toes when thrown off the expected formal interview route.”
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Avoid 4 pitfalls when you're choosing a headhunter
- Keep your word: Reversing oral job offer can result in fraud claim
- Manager's careless comment on accent shows discrimination under ELCRA
- Was Galveston retirement home biased against older worker?