Want a quick read on a potentially great hire? Follow the lead of Omer Shai, chief marketing officer at the Israel-based Web development firm Wix.com.
“My first question is always, ‘What do you want to ask me?’” Shai told BusinessInsider.com. “I want to see how curious the candidate is, whether they’ve done their research and how quickly can they think on their toes when thrown off the expected formal interview route.”
- Tie HR to business strategy with right mission statement
- Interns work outdoors to learn sustainability
- Anyone can challenge medical inquiries, not just disabled workers
- Worried candidate is too volatile to promote? Reason enough to give the job to someone else
- EEOC sues Mesaba Airlines over Sabbath rules