CareerBuilder.com recently collected the following examples of odd things managers have observed their employees doing:
- Blowing bubbles in sub-zero weather to see if the bubbles would freeze and break
- Caring for a pet bird that had been smuggled into work
- Shaving legs in the women’s bathroom
- Hiding under boxes and then popping out to scare people
- Having a wrestling match
- Taking selfies in the bathroom
- Changing clothes in a cubicle
- Warming bare feet under the bathroom hand dryer.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- How will the election affect employment law?
- 37 Health Care Cost Containment Strategies
- Make sure 'executive exemption' fits, or you could be liable for huge FLSA damages
- Great! You have an anti-harassment policy; now make sure all your employees can use it