Want to weigh in on the proposed regulations that would extendprotections to same-sex spouses regardless of where they live? The Department of Labor is now accepting public comments.
The rule would allow all legally married couples to have consistent rights regardless of gender, even if the state where they live does not recognize their marriages.
The DOL encourages employers and other interested parties to submit comments at www.regulations.gov. The regulation identification number is 1235-AA09.
- Is it time to stop tracking employees' vacation time?
- Avoid FMLA suit: Cut slack for leave-takers
- Franklin County EMS head sues for bias, FMLA retaliation
- Atten-Hut! Florida gives members of the military additional rights
- Discovered poor work while employee was on military leave? Go ahead and discipline