66% of Americans have at least one leisure trip planned for this summer, a slight increase from 64% in 2013. Here’s where we’re headed:
National/state park 27%
Rural area 24%
Theme park 18%
Source: Harris poll, June 2014. Results exceed 100% due to some respondents taking more than one trip.
- Drinking on the job? If it's a job requirement, employer bears responsibility
- Cut costs by training staff to improve on-the-job driving
- Restaurants face IRS ruling change on tips
- Sad but true: Sick employee may not get unemployment
- Do I have to grant leave for employees who have been summoned or subpoenaed?