66% of Americans have at least one leisure trip planned for this summer, a slight increase from 64% in 2013. Here’s where we’re headed:
National/state park 27%
Rural area 24%
Theme park 18%
Source: Harris poll, June 2014. Results exceed 100% due to some respondents taking more than one trip.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Preparing for Florida's minimum wage hike
- Illinois DOL announces first victory under Equal Pay Act
- Take 10: How to handle the California Labor Code mandate to provide midshift breaks
- What should we do? Our summer intern is suddenly demanding back pay?