66% of Americans have at least one leisure trip planned for this summer, a slight increase from 64% in 2013. Here’s where we’re headed:
National/state park 27%
Rural area 24%
Theme park 18%
Source: Harris poll, June 2014. Results exceed 100% due to some respondents taking more than one trip.
- Downside of vacations: Most consider quitting after it
- Ensure you can justify gender pay disparities
- Lack of time records voids exemption argument
- What are the rules on paying for time spent putting on protective gear?
- Check your pay rates! Obvious male/female disparity is probably 'willful' discrimination