The best—quite possibly the only—protection employers have against losing a sexual harassment lawsuit is an effective sexual harassment policy. But a policy isn’t worth the paper it’s written on if employees don’t know about it or find it hard to use ...
- Porn on shared computer? Enforce log-in, log-out rules
- Employees lose claim they were targeted for discomfort due to age
- Use 'Soft' criteria for staffing decisions? Be prepared to back up rationale
- The innocent question that could land you in court: When did you graduate?
- I was harassed and I quit! Now can I sue—Or get unemployment?