A 20-mile trip each way each day × 50 work days per year × IRS’ standard 56 cents-per-mile operating cost = Your employees are spending a ton of moolah every year driving to and from work.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- What matches NYC's new $15 minimum wage?
- Stop frivolous claims with solid hiring, promotion processes consistently applied
- Consistently applied blanket-Leave limits don't violate FMLA
- Quicken Loans builds culture with freebies, CEO contact