A 20-mile trip each way each day × 50 work days per year × IRS’ standard 56 cents-per-mile operating cost = Your employees are spending a ton of moolah every year driving to and from work.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Aside from normal overtime, is there such a thing as mandatory holiday pay?
- Mandatory EEO-1 surveys due back to EEOC by Sept. 30
- Workplace genetic testing raises discrimination concerns
- Retain older employees by maintaining work flexibility