A 20-mile trip each way each day × 50 work days per year × IRS’ standard 56 cents-per-mile operating cost = Your employees are spending a ton of moolah every year driving to and from work.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Good-faith investigation of harassment cuts your liability risk -- even if you were wrong
- What's your real worth in this job market?
- Terminating for attendance? Don't make FMLA a factor
- Dazzle your managers with 'constructive disagreement'