A 20-mile trip each way each day × 50 work days per year × IRS’ standard 56 cents-per-mile operating cost = Your employees are spending a ton of moolah every year driving to and from work.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Lack of female supervisors a red flag for discrimination
- Arbitrator upholds MnDOT firing in aftermath of bridge collapse
- Taking on troublesome employees: A 4-step discussion plan
- A deal's a deal: Good settlements prevent subsequent litigation