A 20-mile trip each way each day × 50 work days per year × IRS’ standard 56 cents-per-mile operating cost = Your employees are spending a ton of moolah every year driving to and from work.
- Want to muzzle all workplace gossip? Use training, not a blanket no-gossip policy
- 4 strategies can put a stop to unauthorized overtime
- Severance: Say goodbye on good terms when forced to downsize
- The bully boss strikes again! How to deal with bosses who make crazy requests
- Adapt 'Management by Walking Around' for the HR World