Employers participating in Florida’s Drug-Free Workplace (DFW) program must be careful to follow its strict guidelines or risk incurring workers’ compensation benefit liability. In exchange for lower workers’ compensation premiums, Florida employers can agree to adopt the DFW program ...
- Balance need for racial diversity against threat of reverse discrimination lawsuit
- Commuting injury not covered by workers' compensation unless the route is hazardous
- Where do you find great candidates?
- Said you would create jobs? Get ready to prove it
- Don't base hiring decisions on applicants' childbirth plans