Financial services firm Edward Jones is aggressively recruiting military veterans as financial advisors.
To that end, the St. Louis organization two years ago created a FORCES program that features a website to recruiting veterans, videos that introduce potential employees to veterans already on staff, along with training and compensation programs geared especially for vets.
The firm also matches newly hired veterans with mentors who show them the ropes.
Since the FORCES program launched in May 2012, the company has hired 931 veterans as financial advisors.
Contact: John Boul of Edward Jones, (314) 515-3265.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Are we allowed to do anything that limits political expression at work?
- Does telecommuting affect nonexempt status?
- Just-departed worker owes us money: Can we dock (or withhold) his final paycheck?
- Manager's insubordination wins protection