For working Millennials—currently ages 18 to 32—it may be too soon to see the payoff, but Gen X’ers and baby boomers overwhelmingly believe they got their money’s worth from going to college.
Source: Pew Research Center survey, May 2014
- DOL teams up with private lawyers to encourage FMLA, FLSA lawsuits
- Looking for cheap labor? Don't overlook retired workers
- Catch 22: The records-retention steps you must always be ready to take
- Don't just rubber-Stamp manager's termination recommendation
- Firing employee? Require the presence of at least 2 managers during discharge meeting