For working Millennials—currently ages 18 to 32—it may be too soon to see the payoff, but Gen X’ers and baby boomers overwhelmingly believe they got their money’s worth from going to college.
Source: Pew Research Center survey, May 2014
- Illinois Day and Temporary Labor Services Act
- Lessons from the 2006 SHRM conference: Avoid discipline that makes 'Example' of workers
- Stick to FMLA certification rules, or lose your rights
- Fire away if severance demands are unreasonable
- Suspect employees of theft? Questions are OK, but detaining risks 'False imprisonment' claim