For working Millennials—currently ages 18 to 32—it may be too soon to see the payoff, but Gen X’ers and baby boomers overwhelmingly believe they got their money’s worth from going to college.
Source: Pew Research Center survey, May 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- When does 50 not equal 50? FMLA coverage versus FMLA eligibility
- Design your career 'disaster plan' now, before you need it
- Unless required, consider dropping drug tests
- Guard what's said during in-House investigation—It's not absolutely privileged