According to a recent CareerBuilder.com survey, 43% of employers won’t consider a candidate who’s had short tenures with several employers. However, others point to advantages in hiring people who have worked for numerous companies.
More than half—53%—of employers said job-hoppers tend to have a wide range of expertise, and can adapt quickly.
- Drafting an auto-use policy? Here's a crash course
- New laws for a new year: Illinois employers face new credit check, wage payment requirements
- Secondary employer isn't responsible for FMLA notice, leave
- New DOT rule means taking a real close look at drug tests
- Management Circa 1943: Is Your Workplace Still Stuck There?