Create a calendar item from an email on a different calendar by opening your calendar on another page.
Right-click the Calendar link from the Navigation pane. Choose Open in a New Window. Click on the title bar on your Mail window and drag it to the left-middle part of the screen until it snaps to occupy half the screen. Do the same to the calendar window, except drag it to the right-middle. Make the calendar you want to work with visible. Then, drag an email from the mail window to the correct date on the calendar in the calendar window.
- Tip Card: Business Management Daily's Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts
- Do you like using the Reading Pane but don't like the fact that it marks an item Read?
- Guard your time with at-a-glance Outlook calendars
- 5 ways to create appointments and meetings in Outlook
- Outlook's Conversation view--what's the point?