The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has just released a revised Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, for immediate use and a new M-274, Handbook for Employers, Instructions for Completing the Form I-9 ...
- Explore easy accommodations if employee can't walk well
- Remember, 'persons' can report FEHA violations--even if they're partners in the business
- Online discussions increase company communications, liability
- Are your employment ads screaming, 'Sue me now!'?
- Use 'no-reapplication' clause to settle discrimination cases once and for all