More than 60% of employees polled by Glassdoor.com reported that they tended to some kind of work-related matter during their last vacation.
Many had to talk or swap emails with colleagues or supervisors. A handful decided that if they had to work while on vacation, they were going to make the best of it.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Independent judgment, discretion key to administrative exemption under Pa. law
- Independent contractor label is no protection from overtime
- Health insurance under new rules: Will you pay or play?
- Make choice up front: Employee or contractor?