More than 60% of employees polled by Glassdoor.com reported that they tended to some kind of work-related matter during their last vacation.
Many had to talk or swap emails with colleagues or supervisors. A handful decided that if they had to work while on vacation, they were going to make the best of it.
- Amazon CEO wants to pay you to quit
- Using independent contractors? Check your workers' comp policy for legal time bombs
- Think twice before challenging unemployment--former worker may well qualify for benefits
- Put your ACA expertise to use during open enrollment
- Car washes accused of dirty dealings on worker pay, breaks