More than 60% of employees polled by Glassdoor.com reported that they tended to some kind of work-related matter during their last vacation.
Many had to talk or swap emails with colleagues or supervisors. A handful decided that if they had to work while on vacation, they were going to make the best of it.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- State-by-state 2012 short-term child-care leave laws
- Texas Supreme Court affirms employers not responsible for contractor negligence
- Must we pay severance to employee who turned down telecommuting offer?
- Dancer says he was frozen out after asking how to turn down sex