More than 60% of employees polled by Glassdoor.com reported that they tended to some kind of work-related matter during their last vacation.
Many had to talk or swap emails with colleagues or supervisors. A handful decided that if they had to work while on vacation, they were going to make the best of it.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Take 10: How to handle the California Labor Code mandate to provide midshift breaks
- The big UAW/automaker contract: What it means for the rest of us
- Partners paid hourly aren't exempt for the UC system
- Sad but true: Sick employee may not get unemployment