U.S. workers value health care and medical benefits above all other workplace perks. A new SHRM poll found these benefits were rated most important:
Source: Society for Human Resourcesurvey, May 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- What happens if we fail to provide COBRA notice upon termination?
- What's the hourly rate for family member caring for employee out on workers' comp?
- Must we give a fired employee his personnel file?
- Retirement plans growing in post-recession rebound