U.S. workers value health care and medical benefits above all other workplace perks. A new SHRM poll found these benefits were rated most important:
Source: Society for Human Resourcesurvey, May 2014
- Beware linking RIF with retirement incentives
- Street Smarts: Your peers weigh in with 5 real-world comp & benefits solutions
- Understand GINA's new prohibitions on misuse of genetic info
- Can 'Kiddie Wellness' Programs Cut Your Organization's Health Costs?
- You can ban employee smoking, but can you ban smokers?