Americans’ confidence in their 401(k) plans took a big hit in the economic collapse of 2008. Then, 54% thought they could fund retirement via their 401(k)s. Now, less than half do.
Source: Gallup poll, May 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Survey: High school athletes have higher incomes later
- Nonprofit unemployment plan doesn't change eligibility
- Small Employers: Introduce the '15-Employee Threshold' Defense Early
- Use workers' compensation policy checklist to avoid retaliation lawsuits