Employers are not at all or only moderately supportive of new mothers who need to express breast milk at work, according to 43% of women responding to a new poll.
Of those who pump at work, nearly one-third report that the process is at least moderately difficult, and less than 7% say expressing milk at work is extremely easy. The poll was sponsored by Bravado, which makes nursing bras.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Don't Ignore—or Make Light of—Harassment Complaints
- What's the value of a tweet or a Facebook 'like'?
- PHRA and Title VII: No delays allowed when investigating sexual harassment
- Worried about reining in religious tension? Don't ban all discussion of faith