Employers are not at all or only moderately supportive of new mothers who need to express breast milk at work, according to 43% of women responding to a new poll.
Of those who pump at work, nearly one-third report that the process is at least moderately difficult, and less than 7% say expressing milk at work is extremely easy. The poll was sponsored by Bravado, which makes nursing bras.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Survive EEOC crackdown on background checks, leave policies
- What are the rules on paying for weekend travel time?
- Employees don't have to use ineffective grievance process
- When worker claims bias or harassment: document, investigate and communicate