HR pros in hiring mode don’t waste much time!
Most spend less than five minutes reviewing a résumé to decide if an applicant is worth considering.
Source: Society for Human Resourcesurvey, April 2014
- Learn the legal risks of viewing school records
- Instruct supervisors: No work before official hire date
- Apply now for a 'dot-jobs' recruiting Web address
- Do your pre-Hire tests carry lawsuit risks? New EEOC guidance helps make the call
- Consider ADA, discrimination, validity issues when using personality tests