Advances in genetic research have renewed attention on the workplace implications of genetic testing. Genetic research has many potential benefits. But there is growing concern that employers with access to genetic information may use it to discriminate ...
- How should we handle pay for employee who will be out two weeks on National Guard duty?
- Bosses need to know: They're personally liable for discrimination under Ohio law
- USERRA reinstatement requirements following military leave
- You can require 'Cultural authenticity' in some circumstances
- Homeland Security's Miami office to pay $2.5 million in bias lawsuit