A majority of employers (77%) say soft skills are just as important as hard skills when evaluating applicants, says a new CareerBuilder survey.
The 10 most popular soft skills employers look for (in order):
- strong work ethic
- positive attitude
- works well under pressure
- effective communicator
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Is it legally risky to refuse to hire people who have been arrested?
- 13 applicants you don't want to hire (plus 7 tips for decoding resumes)
- Feel free to expand candidate search even if your policy favors hiring from within
- 7 common-sense ways to cut your company's legal bills