The U.S. Labor Department, the agency that administers the Family and Medical Leave Act, recently collected 15,000 public comments on the law’s effectiveness. A top employer complaint: productivity problems caused by employee use (and abuse) of intermittent leave. Managing intermittent leave can be vexing, but the law does give employers some tools to combat FMLA leave abuse ...
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events