Surveys consistently show that Americans despise Congress, but are just fine with their own member of Congress. In the same way, a new survey says U.S. workers believe health care costs too much and the system is broken, but they’re pretty darn happy with their employers’ plans.
The annual www.ebri.org/surveys/hcs.Research Institute survey rated the U.S. health care system’s overall condition at its lowest level since the survey began six years ago. But just over two-thirds (67%) said their employer-provided plan was “excellent” or “very good.” Three-fourths said health care is their most important employee benefit. Read the report at
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- N.J. employer groups make commitment to improve wellness
- How can we find out whether employees are poaching health coverage for partners?
- Leave contracts to the experts: Have attorney draft documents detailing benefits
- Vanquish fear of piping up in public