A Manhattan court stenographer’s job dissatisfaction is part of the official record after he repeatedly typed, “I hate my job, I hate my job” into the transcripts of 30 trials.
Missing: Any record of what judges, attorneys and witnesses said in court. Ten convictions currently on appeal may be tossed out. The man was fired.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 6th Circuit: Vets can waive USERRA rights
- When whistle-Blowing is involved, discharge reasons must be rock-Solid
- Employee claims bias after transgender dispute
- Applicant suing for failure-to-hire? Make sure she really did apply for the job