A Manhattan court stenographer’s job dissatisfaction is part of the official record after he repeatedly typed, “I hate my job, I hate my job” into the transcripts of 30 trials.
Missing: Any record of what judges, attorneys and witnesses said in court. Ten convictions currently on appeal may be tossed out. The man was fired.
- Employee out on maternity leave: How long must we hold her position?
- OSHA loses patience, Freehold executive loses car
- Give benefit of doubt to panicked workers who take sudden FMLA leave
- 'Youth movement' comment not enough to sink dealership's case
- Firing employee? Make sure he knows he really has been terminated