A Manhattan court stenographer’s job dissatisfaction is part of the official record after he repeatedly typed, “I hate my job, I hate my job” into the transcripts of 30 trials.
Missing: Any record of what judges, attorneys and witnesses said in court. Ten convictions currently on appeal may be tossed out. The man was fired.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Make sure your promotion process gives all qualified candidates enough time to apply
- Firing meetings: Let workers talk; 'zip it' doesn't work
- Even if you're wrong, you can fire employee who's on FMLA
- Use 'stay' interviews to boost retention