Was demography or economic distress to blame for the sudden jump in age discrimination charges between 2006 and 2008? Of note: The first baby boomers turned 60 in 2006.
- Check your hiring practices! EEOC takes aim at systemic bias
- Retaliation: The legal risk of 'getting back' at employees
- Set clear policy on promotions--and enforce it
- Sure it was harassment, but it didn't last long! A little hostility still means big liability
- How does Illinois' civil union law interact with federal discrimination laws?