Was demography or economic distress to blame for the sudden jump in age discrimination charges between 2006 and 2008? Of note: The first baby boomers turned 60 in 2006.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- NYSHRL allows individual liability claims for 'Conspiracy to retaliate'
- Promote civility, but watch for discrimination
- Heard that story of unfair treatment before? You might be dealing with a serial retaliator
- Challenge workers' comp claim based on personal problems, gossip