Was demography or economic distress to blame for the sudden jump in age discrimination charges between 2006 and 2008? Of note: The first baby boomers turned 60 in 2006.
- 2 great candidates? Document why you chose 1
- Go overboard to clarify details in age-discrimination waivers
- Lawsuit-free hiring: The 5 laws you need to know & 4 steps you need to take
- Is it legal to terminate a highly paid employee just because he earns so much?
- Don't bait worker into insubordination; It'll smell like bias