FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 17, 2014
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Business Management Daily to Celebrate Administrative Professionals Week by Giving Gifts to Admin Readers
Falls Church, Va. — If you’re an administrative professional, you’re the kind of person everyone’s always looking to for help. You’re the “go-to” person to solve problems, answer questions and get things done. Your job involves a variety of diverse responsibilities that keep you on your toes at all times. Administrative Professionals Week (April 21-25) is a great opportunity for organizations to recognize their admins for all of this effort they put into keeping operations running smoothly.
“This is a great time to be an admin,” says Carolyn Frazier, the editor of Business Management Daily’s Administrative Professional Today newsletter. “Administrative professionals make up 16% of the total U.S. employment and are in one of the top 10 growing careers. Congratulations on being a member of one of the best professions ever!”
Business Management Daily will be giving gifts to its admin readers during this special week to commend them for their hard work in the office. These giveaways are career-building resources to help you strengthen essential skills and become more productive at work.
Business Management Daily is offering the following FREE resources during Administrative Professionals Week:
- Monday, April 21: Download the Team Building Toolkit to learn the best strategies for strengthening your admin team, effectively working on group projects and partnering with your boss.
- Tuesday, April 22: Microsoft Certified Trainer Melissa Esquibel will teach you helpful strategies and keyboard shortcuts for a Microsoft Office program that you’re probably required to use every day.
- Wednesday, April 23: Download the SOP Manual to help you create a procedures manual for your position. Then when you’re on vacation or are taking a few days off of work, a colleague can easily fill in for you—and you won’t have to worry that the office is going to fall apart when you’re gone.
- Thursday, April 24: Take the How Would You Save the Boss From Disaster? quiz, and you’ll also gain access to some helpful resources with tips for handling a variety of situations at work. And you’ll even get a special prize for taking the quiz. (Everyone gets one.)
- Friday, April 25: The winners of our pre-Administrative Professionals Week survey will be announced. These three people will each get a goodie basket mailed to their home or office. Check Business Management Daily’s LinkedIn group, Facebook Page or Twitter account to see who won.
To get on the list to receive these gifts, visit our Administrative Professionals Week registration page.
“Admins, it’s time to celebrate!” says Frazier. “You’ve worked hard to get where you are and have really grown in your profession along the way.”
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. Join our LinkedIn group, ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- How to make the transition from manager to leader
- Business Management Daily acquires venerable Communication Briefings newsletter
- Business Management Daily offers free video on creating effective charts and graphs with Excel
- 8th Annual Labor & Employment Law Advanced Practices (LEAP) Symposium to be held March 21-23, 2012; ARIA Resort & Casino, Las Vegas
- Overtime Labor Law: 6 compliance tips