When IT experts at eTeam need to stretch their legs, they can do it in an on-site fitness room or use the gym memberships that the 15-year-old company helps pay for.
In fact, the South Plainfield, N.J., IT staffing firm encourages physical fitness through group exercise classes and employee marathon teams.
For mental breaks, employees play video games in an in-house arcade.
Other benefits: Flexible work schedules let employees participate in their kids’ school events or stay home when a family member is ill. They get extra time off when they return from overnight business trips.
Contact: Faizan Syed of eTeam, (732) 248-1900.
- Employer health costs are predicted to rise 8.5% in 2012
- Federal court defines limits for FLSA retaliation lawsuits
- Tread carefully when factoring employee travel expenses into pay calculations
- Don't assume casual laborers are contractors—and don't neglect workers' comp insurance
- Obama to order higher minimum wage for fed contractor employees