When IT experts at eTeam need to stretch their legs, they can do it in an on-site fitness room or use the gym memberships that the 15-year-old company helps pay for.
In fact, the South Plainfield, N.J., IT staffing firm encourages physical fitness through group exercise classes and employee marathon teams.
For mental breaks, employees play video games in an in-house arcade.
Other benefits: Flexible work schedules let employees participate in their kids’ school events or stay home when a family member is ill. They get extra time off when they return from overnight business trips.
Contact: Faizan Syed of eTeam, (732) 248-1900.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Employees allege employer cut hours to avoid ACA liability
- Can an early lunchtime mean no break time?
- Federal minimum wage takes another 70-Cent jump in July—Rising to $6.55
- Be prepared to explain why women earn less than men doing the same work