When IT experts at eTeam need to stretch their legs, they can do it in an on-site fitness room or use the gym memberships that the 15-year-old company helps pay for.
In fact, the South Plainfield, N.J., IT staffing firm encourages physical fitness through group exercise classes and employee marathon teams.
For mental breaks, employees play video games in an in-house arcade.
Other benefits: Flexible work schedules let employees participate in their kids’ school events or stay home when a family member is ill. They get extra time off when they return from overnight business trips.
Contact: Faizan Syed of eTeam, (732) 248-1900.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Reimburse any pre-employment costs that cut into minimum wage.
- How to ward off some class-action pay-bias suits: Grant managers limited discretion to set pay
- UPS, contractors owe $1.2 million to misclassified janitors
- No workers' comp needed for smallest of small businesses