The general manager resigned, and the head golf pro was fired at Egypt Valley Country Club in Ada after a former assistant golf pro filed a $100,000 lawsuit over sexual bullying.
Matthew Townsley claims he was fired after complaining about the behavior of former general manager Steve Pastoor, which allegedly included Pastoor pressing his buttocks against Townsley and passing gas, a move Pastoor allegedly called an “anal kiss.”
Townsley seeks reinstatement and damages.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Former worker never should have been hired? You're not off the hook for discrimination
- Liability for aiding, abetting possible under state law
- What's up in Washington: Minimum wage, child labor penalties
- Telecommuting a reasonable accommodation?