The general manager resigned, and the head golf pro was fired at Egypt Valley Country Club in Ada after a former assistant golf pro filed a $100,000 lawsuit over sexual bullying.
Matthew Townsley claims he was fired after complaining about the behavior of former general manager Steve Pastoor, which allegedly included Pastoor pressing his buttocks against Townsley and passing gas, a move Pastoor allegedly called an “anal kiss.”
Townsley seeks reinstatement and damages.
- Patience, paperwork: The right way to fire serial complainers
- Examine actual job duties--not job descriptions--to determine if jobs are truly equivalent
- Mercer County caseworker loses discrimination suit
- 'How may I insult you?' Rude salespeople ignite bias suits
- Prevent payback: Retaliation hits all-time high