The general manager resigned, and the head golf pro was fired at Egypt Valley Country Club in Ada after a former assistant golf pro filed a $100,000 lawsuit over sexual bullying.
Matthew Townsley claims he was fired after complaining about the behavior of former general manager Steve Pastoor, which allegedly included Pastoor pressing his buttocks against Townsley and passing gas, a move Pastoor allegedly called an “anal kiss.”
Townsley seeks reinstatement and damages.
- You can land in trouble for trying to stop harassment
- Hiring independent contractor? Be prepared to document that he's not an employee
- The disappearing executive and his disappearing back trouble
- Tropicana Casino faces yet another age discrimination suit
- Using FMLA leave to build a porch: Can that be legal?