What is the culture of your company?
Some organizational cultures thrive on impromptu changes, creative interpretation, little direction and an it-was-dueyesterday mentality, while others apply a methodological and structured operational process to all decisions and interactions, both major and minor. While you may be impressed by a candidate’s background at a Fortune 500 company or intrigued by a person who has built his or her career in a trendy and innovative startup, consider how the candidate will mesh into your company’s environment. While candid...(register to read more)
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Harrah's passes on diversity study, citing past litigation
- Court: No free lawyer unless case has real merit
- Steer clear of blanket hiring policies that stymie disabled applicants
- Employment contracts: Can your workers claim an 'implied' contract?