What is the culture of your company?
Some organizational cultures thrive on impromptu changes, creative interpretation, little direction and an it-was-dueyesterday mentality, while others apply a methodological and structured operational process to all decisions and interactions, both major and minor. While you may be impressed by a candidate’s background at a Fortune 500 company or intrigued by a person who has built his or her career in a trendy and innovative startup, consider how the candidate will mesh into your company’s environment. While candid...(register to read more)
- Test yourself: What trouble lurks in résumés, references?
- Workplace in turmoil? Here's how to know where to start cleaning house
- It's OK to have higher expectations of employees during probationary period
- Arbitrating Employee Disputes
- Set clear, easy-to-use processes so employees know about all promotion opportunities