HR specialists will be among the most sought-after and best-paid temporary workers through the end of the year, according to a new survey by CareerBuilder.com and Economic Modeling Specialists International.
The poll of businesses that regularly employ temps found that demand for HR specialists is expected to increase 4% this year, the highest growth rate of any job category measured. HR temps will also earn relatively big bucks, trailing only registered nurses.
More than 2.9 million U.S. workers were employed in temporary jobs in 2013, jumping 28% since 2010 and outpacing the 5% growth rate for all jobs.
- 7th Circuit rejects 'cat's paw' theory in age discrimination claim
- An age-Old problem: 'Stray remarks' have a way of coming home
- EEOC rule allows coordination of retiree health benefits with Medicare
- Stronger role for HR urged in Penn State abuse report
- Tell managers and supervisors: Absolutely no comments on pregnancy, parenthood allowed