HR specialists will be among the most sought-after and best-paid temporary workers through the end of the year, according to a new survey by CareerBuilder.com and Economic Modeling Specialists International.
The poll of businesses that regularly employ temps found that demand for HR specialists is expected to increase 4% this year, the highest growth rate of any job category measured. HR temps will also earn relatively big bucks, trailing only registered nurses.
More than 2.9 million U.S. workers were employed in temporary jobs in 2013, jumping 28% since 2010 and outpacing the 5% growth rate for all jobs.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Slouching doesn't sit well with us: Can we discipline?
- Be patient and keep thorough records to make sure your firing decisions stick
- Your 10-point checklist for ensuring an NLRA-compliant handbook
- Financial services firm promotes from within