As the Affordable Care Act’s March 31 deadline loomed for individuals to sign up for health insurance, 38% of the public viewed the law favorably and 46% opposed it, according to a Kaiser Family Foundation poll.
There was greater consensus about political infighting over health care reform and the media’s coverage of it: 53% said they were tired of the debate and want the country to focus more on other issues.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- The ICE man cometh ... with a notice of intent to audit
- Lessons from SHRM: Plaintiff's lawyer reveals trade secrets HR pros need to know
- Principal says he was fired for questioning pay scales
- What constitutes mental illness under the ADA guidelines?