As the Affordable Care Act’s March 31 deadline loomed for individuals to sign up for health insurance, 38% of the public viewed the law favorably and 46% opposed it, according to a Kaiser Family Foundation poll.
There was greater consensus about political infighting over health care reform and the media’s coverage of it: 53% said they were tired of the debate and want the country to focus more on other issues.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Mercer County caseworker loses discrimination suit
- Sharpen your no-solicitation policy with precise language
- Don't want to budge on accommodations request? Plan on defending yourself in court
- Ocala firm pays for tolerating same-sex harassment