What percentage of men and women in the three largest working-age generational cohorts say they want to be a top manager someday?
Source: Pew Research Center survey, December 2013
- Make sure investigation process doesn't defame employee
- When worried about religious accommodation, keep lines of communication open
- No need to get employees' OK before misconduct investigations
- 11th Commandment: If employee truly believes, thou shalt accommodate
- Tough talk? Confront the problem, not the person