The NCAA basketball tournament isn’t the only opportunity to make a friendly wager at work. According to a CareerBuilder.com survey, recent office pools have featured bets on:
- Who could raise the best-looking Chia Pet
- When a co-worker would be fired
- How long the boss’s marriage would last
- How many times the plant manager would cough during a meeting
- How many times a boss would call a female employee “girl” in one day.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Must you provide employees with printed copies of annual reviews?
- East Texas college president's secretary sues for age bias
- Whistle-Blower claims can be forced into arbitration
- Should you encourage job candidates to reject other job offers?