The NCAA basketball tournament isn’t the only opportunity to make a friendly wager at work. According to a CareerBuilder.com survey, recent office pools have featured bets on:
- Who could raise the best-looking Chia Pet
- When a co-worker would be fired
- How long the boss’s marriage would last
- How many times the plant manager would cough during a meeting
- How many times a boss would call a female employee “girl” in one day.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Must we allow an employee's 'representative' to sit in on investigative meetings?
- Home building equals team building for employees of Colorado firm
- Want to 'fire' your way out of problems with troublesome employees? Think again
- Interviewers must ask consistent questions, take good notes