The NCAA basketball tournament isn’t the only opportunity to make a friendly wager at work. According to a CareerBuilder.com survey, recent office pools have featured bets on:
- Who could raise the best-looking Chia Pet
- When a co-worker would be fired
- How long the boss’s marriage would last
- How many times the plant manager would cough during a meeting
- How many times a boss would call a female employee “girl” in one day.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Employees boost fundraising for Austin-area charities
- New employee in skimpy attire: Can we create a dress code without singling her out?
- Get up! 10 ways to cure 'sitting disease'
- Of separation & slimebags: 'Common slang' & severance agreements