Managers at Michigan-based Red Level Networks routinely analyzein an effort to retain employees. The philosophy of David King, founder and president of the technology company, is that satisfied employees provide outstanding customer service to the firm’s clients.
To that end, hisstaff adds or changes benefits based on how unique they are, whether they will promote retention and how much they add to the quality of life of the company’s employees.
In addition to traditional benefits like employer-sponsored insurance benefits, paid time off and paid sick days, Red Level Networks offers profit sharing, annual pension plan contributions, Sam’s Club memberships, gym memberships, snacks and regular pizza lunches.
Employees also have flexible hours that accommodate their children’s schedules and their own night school attendance. “We believe a comfortable employee is a dedicated employee,” King notes.
Contact: Kristin Butcher of Red Level Networks, (248) 412-8200, ext. 1026.
- Family health premiums rose 4% to $15,745 in 2012
- Philly airport Legal Sea Foods wraps up odd pay policy
- Despite EPA's gender-equity requirements, you do have discretion to set wide salary
- Dancer says he was frozen out after asking how to turn down sex
- Paying men more than women with the same job titles?