Managers at Michigan-based Red Level Networks routinely analyzein an effort to retain employees. The philosophy of David King, founder and president of the technology company, is that satisfied employees provide outstanding customer service to the firm’s clients.
To that end, hisstaff adds or changes benefits based on how unique they are, whether they will promote retention and how much they add to the quality of life of the company’s employees.
In addition to traditional benefits like employer-sponsored insurance benefits, paid time off and paid sick days, Red Level Networks offers profit sharing, annual pension plan contributions, Sam’s Club memberships, gym memberships, snacks and regular pizza lunches.
Employees also have flexible hours that accommodate their children’s schedules and their own night school attendance. “We believe a comfortable employee is a dedicated employee,” King notes.
Contact: Kristin Butcher of Red Level Networks, (248) 412-8200, ext. 1026.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Boost retirement plan participation with automatic enrollment, contribution increases
- Different jobs on different days: How do we pay?
- Masonry firm misclassified workers as independent contractors
- With DLSE enforcement up, get your pay practices in order