The 108 employees who work for Quakertown, Pa.-based Synergis Technologies have been with the organization for an average of 10 years.
President and CEO David Sharp III attributes employee longevity to the organization’s core values: family spirit and unity, innovation, service beyond expectation, an extraordinary workplace environment, personal growth and giving back to its communities.
Those values, Sharp says, allow managers and employees to build long-term relationships with clients, with each other and with the families of co-workers.
In surveys, Synergis employees rank the company highest in the area of “connection” and say they feel “genuinely appreciated” at the software technology company.” They also say they feel they are part of something meaningful.
Contact: Martha Lubow of Synergis Software, (215) 302-3000.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- New laws, new rules: Equal pay emerges as hot issue to watch
- Special analysis: Worker status issues expand beyond payroll
- It's legit: Use differences in location and responsibilities to justify variable pay scales
- Company Records: What to Keep, What to Dump