The 108 employees who work for Quakertown, Pa.-based Synergis Technologies have been with the organization for an average of 10 years.
President and CEO David Sharp III attributes employee longevity to the organization’s core values: family spirit and unity, innovation, service beyond expectation, an extraordinary workplace environment, personal growth and giving back to its communities.
Those values, Sharp says, allow managers and employees to build long-term relationships with clients, with each other and with the families of co-workers.
In surveys, Synergis employees rank the company highest in the area of “connection” and say they feel “genuinely appreciated” at the software technology company.” They also say they feel they are part of something meaningful.
Contact: Martha Lubow of Synergis Software, (215) 302-3000.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Worker fired for lack of wheels is eligible for unemployment
- Top 10 things to know about North Carolina Wage and Hour Act
- Women have up to three years to file equal-Pay lawsuits under the EPA
- Are your policies biased against employee caregivers?