According to a survey by the office supply chain Banner Business Services, pens and Post-it notes lead the list of things that somehow manage to jump into our purses and briefcases and make their way into our homes (or the kids’ school backpacks).
Those items sort of make sense. They’re small and ... hey, they could have just accidentally wound up in the kitchen junk drawer! But toilet paper?
The 10 most commonly pilfered office supplies
% of employees who admit stealing:
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 'Servant leadership' style spreads knowledge, values employee input
- DOJ grant to fight employment bias along Mexican border
- Can we require grooming standards without being guilty of religious bias?
- Made an FMLA mistake? Avoid liability by offering reinstatement, no strings attached