According to a new poll, 64% of Americans now favor keeping the Affordable Care Act in some form. Looking at the results another way, however, means 85% favor changing the law or repealing it outright.
Source: Bloomberg poll, March 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- $17,000 brightens day for Worthington mushroom workers
- Should we give reviews to independent contractors?
- Boost retirement plan participation with automatic enrollment, contribution increases
- Outsourcing payroll duties? Keep close tabs on taxes