According to a new poll, 64% of Americans now favor keeping the Affordable Care Act in some form. Looking at the results another way, however, means 85% favor changing the law or repealing it outright.
Source: Bloomberg poll, March 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- DOL offers stock-appraisal guidance for companies that sponsor ESOPs
- When salaries differ within job classification, be prepared to offer data explaining why
- Court defers to insurer on medical necessity
- Using independent contractors? Check your workers' comp policy for legal time bombs