According to a new poll, 64% of Americans now favor keeping the Affordable Care Act in some form. Looking at the results another way, however, means 85% favor changing the law or repealing it outright.
Source: Bloomberg poll, March 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Are we allowed to do anything that limits political expression at work?
- Firing because you suspect thievery: Better be prepared to prove it
- Celebrations keep firm culture consistent across locations
- State High Court rules that tips are always wages