According to a new poll, 64% of Americans now favor keeping the Affordable Care Act in some form. Looking at the results another way, however, means 85% favor changing the law or repealing it outright.
Source: Bloomberg poll, March 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- On-the-job fatalities increase in Texas, bucking national trend
- Equal pay lawsuit? Explain the real reasons why you pay some employees more
- Heed IRS warnings about independent-contractor errors
- Self-insured? New health plan fees due to IRS in July