According to a new poll, 64% of Americans now favor keeping the Affordable Care Act in some form. Looking at the results another way, however, means 85% favor changing the law or repealing it outright.
Source: Bloomberg poll, March 2014
- Contracts should agree to litigate disputes in N.J.
- Another reason to enforce violence policy: To avoid workers' compensation liability
- Don't sweat minor compensation differences
- The un-COLA: In some states, no inflation leaves a bitter taste in workers' mouths
- Employment laws: Which ones, who's covered