With their batteries and brains recharged, employees are generally more productive after a vacation, according to a survey of HR managers.
Source: Accountemps survey, December 2013
- Consider switching to electronic I-9s; Congress gives the OK
- 10 ways Generation Y will change the workplace
- Spell out FMLA intermittent leave timing in handbookâ€”or risk a million-dollar mistake
- Employee compensation: 12 trends for 2012
- Ensure computer policy is clear: No using tech for nonbusiness purposes