With their batteries and brains recharged, employees are generally more productive after a vacation, according to a survey of HR managers.
Source: Accountemps survey, December 2013
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Personal tech rules when it comes to wasting time
- Let the sun shine in—or you could wind up facing ADA liability
- When firing follows harassment, watch out! You could be facing a retaliation lawsuit
- Good news: Supreme Court eases path from N.C. to federal court