Have you or any of your organization’s supervisors ever given the go-ahead to hourly employees to work through lunch so they could leave work an hour early for a special occasion? Sure you have. Who hasn’t? But know this: Every time you do it, you’re probably breaking the law ...
- Suit: Marion mining company snubs female applicants
- Layoffs looming? Use past reviews to decide who stays and who goes
- Beware making sudden changes in working conditions after employee announces pregnancy
- How to write a legally safe layoff letter
- Can we discipline an employee for his postings on a social networking site?