Two-thirds of small business owners polled say they offer health insurance to their employees. However, size matters—the more employees, the more likely they receive health benefits.
Source: National Small Business Association survey, February 2014
- Under Texas law, do fired employees have a legal right to see their personnel files?
- Shelter yourself from gathering storm of ERISA claims
- Help employees 'give back' during crisis and all year-round
- Keep your nose out of employees' off-duty activities
- How to help employees understand the value of their benefits