Vacation time is one of the most common benefits employers provide. A common question: Is the value of accrued vacation time due to a terminating employee? Here's a chart summarizing state vacation pay laws.
- Is it OK for supervisors and employees to use different methods for recording work hours?
- Lessons from the 2006 SHRM conference: Do you really need to offer that employee benefit?
- IRS asks court to rehear U.S. v. Quality Stores
- Cause for Thanksgiving: You control Payroll destiny
- June 2014: Employer's business tax calendar