Between the year-end business crunch and the bustle of the holidays, December can be the most stressful month for your employees. Concierge services can take on some of your workers’ holiday planning and shopping by doing personal errands like locating hard-to-find presents, ordering gift baskets, making family dinner reservations, picking up dry cleaning and buying theater tickets ...
- Are your goals challenging enough?
- Apply consistent policy on employee searches, and get written OK first
- Carrot or stick? Motivating managers to finish reviews
- I-9 issues: To copy or not to copy employee ID documents? (and 4 other I-9 problems that cause employer headaches)
- Establish clear performance expectations so courts can judge if employee was meeting them