Even after months of nonstop media attention, about one-third of Americans say they’re still “not too” or “not at all” familiar with the Affordable Care Act.
Source: Gallup poll, February 2014
- A deal's a deal: Good settlements prevent subsequent litigation
- Use telecommuters? Defuse 5 main lawsuit threats
- Texas high court rejects employer liability for worker conduct
- If worker on RIF list has sought reasonable accommodations, be prepared to justify
- When computing employee pay, are we allowed to round off employee working hours?