Even after months of nonstop media attention, about one-third of Americans say they’re still “not too” or “not at all” familiar with the Affordable Care Act.
Source: Gallup poll, February 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Hire workers through temp agencies? Be alert for religious accommodation issues
- Consider shift change as reasonable disability accommodation
- State police officer wins $340,000 judgment in retaliation lawsuit
- Relax! Your arbitration agreement is likely valid