Even after months of nonstop media attention, about one-third of Americans say they’re still “not too” or “not at all” familiar with the Affordable Care Act.
Source: Gallup poll, February 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- When essential duties are at issue, OK to base medical exam on FMLA certification
- Could a negative reference be considered libel?
- Oral promise of long-term job will trump written at-will agreement
- Misclassified contractors can make you subject to TCHRA