Even after months of nonstop media attention, about one-third of Americans say they’re still “not too” or “not at all” familiar with the Affordable Care Act.
Source: Gallup poll, February 2014
- 9 strategies for unleashing employees' creativity
- Assign HR staffer to monitor and update employees' ADA accommodations
- HR Groups Rally Around Legislation to Create New Electronic Verification System
- Interview and consider applicants even if they're receiving SSD payments
- School district pulls salary scale bait-and-switch