Even after months of nonstop media attention, about one-third of Americans say they’re still “not too” or “not at all” familiar with the Affordable Care Act.
Source: Gallup poll, February 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- FLSA overhaul: What new overtime changes mean to you
- Whistle-Blower law doesn't limit right to sue for nongovernment reporting
- Make sure return-to-work requirements are reasonable
- Arbitrating claims? Chances are appeals court will uphold decision