The EEOC’s Raleigh office has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Mexican Consulate in Raleigh, agreeing to continue “an ongoing collaborative relationship between these two entities to provide Mexican nationals with information, guidance, and access to resources on the prevention of discrimination in the workplace.”
Under the terms of the accord, the EEOC will expand its cooperation with the Mexican consulate by providing educational materials explaining EEOC-enforced laws. The EEOC will also disseminate compliance and educational materials to the Mexican immigrant community.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Different discipline for 'similar' offenses? Better be prepared to explain why
- Porn on shared computer? Investigate carefully
- When EEOC is involved, prepare to give up cash, much more
- Supreme Corporation takes $427,000 hit for discrimination