For all the recent talk about raising the national minimum wage to $10.10 per hour, it’s worth noting that 22 states already require pay higher than the current federal minimum of $7.25 per hour. Washington has the highest rate: $9.32 per hour.
Find an interactive map showing every state’s minimum at the Department of Labor's website.
- Better heed Ledbetter: Audit pay policies to ensure equal pay
- Regs detail reconciliation and reporting under the ACA
- Obama orders target pay for contractors' employees
- Prepare to comply with new state minimum wage law
- What should we do? We suspect string of workplace injuries might be workers' comp fraud