Each new group of young women entering the workforce over the past 30 years has started out at a higher average hourly wage relative to men.
Women’s earnings as a percentage of men’s, among 25-to-34-year-olds:
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Contractor paying back wages to Sandy cleanup employees
- The un-COLA: In some states, no inflation leaves a bitter taste in workers' mouths
- 5th Cir. Court of Appeals rejects DOL interpretation of guest worker minimum-wage requirement
- 'Voluntary' training time: To pay or not?