Each new group of young women entering the workforce over the past 30 years has started out at a higher average hourly wage relative to men.
Women’s earnings as a percentage of men’s, among 25-to-34-year-olds:
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Paying for steward's time spent on the grievance process
- Security-Breach Notification Onus Falls on Michigan Employers
- Court defers to insurer on medical necessity
- Commuting injury not covered by workers' compensation unless the route is hazardous