There were two unemployed Americans for every job opening listed online in January. An analysis by the Conference Board business group found 5.2 million online job ads, a figure that has remained roughly constant for the past three years.
Online advertising is the main way U.S. employers find workers.
- Received just one application for the job? You're not required to hire that person
- Is E-Verify mandatory in Minnesota?
- Former employee who sued applies for new job? Take extra care about who does the hiring
- Inconsistent hiring sinks your defense
- Asking applicants about prior lawsuits is asking for trouble