There were two unemployed Americans for every job opening listed online in January. An analysis by the Conference Board business group found 5.2 million online job ads, a figure that has remained roughly constant for the past three years.
Online advertising is the main way U.S. employers find workers.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Checking applicant references: How to dig the dirt--legally
- Keep your word: Reversing oral job offer can result in fraud claim
- What documentation do we need to hire minors as seasonal employees?
- Review I-9 compliance through Uncle Sam's eyes