There were two unemployed Americans for every job opening listed online in January. An analysis by the Conference Board business group found 5.2 million online job ads, a figure that has remained roughly constant for the past three years.
Online advertising is the main way U.S. employers find workers.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Great interview question assumes offer is coming
- 'Customer preference' is no reason for discriminatory hiring choices
- 6 big IRS penalties and how to avoid them
- 211,000 reasons to make age-blind employment decisions: Employee can sue for mental anguish