There were two unemployed Americans for every job opening listed online in January. An analysis by the Conference Board business group found 5.2 million online job ads, a figure that has remained roughly constant for the past three years.
Online advertising is the main way U.S. employers find workers.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Use managers to conduct some (Not all) reference checks
- Create a standout job posting
- Worried candidate is too volatile to promote? Reason enough to give the job to someone else
- Watch out for pitfalls, risks of using social media in hiring