There were two unemployed Americans for every job opening listed online in January. An analysis by the Conference Board business group found 5.2 million online job ads, a figure that has remained roughly constant for the past three years.
Online advertising is the main way U.S. employers find workers.
- Midyear tax planning: Soak up 10 summertime tax savings
- Underage staff OK because it's 'not a drinking man's bar'?
- The New Rules on Hiring - The Legal Way to Handle I-9s and No-Match Letters - Audio Conference
- Is it legally risky to refuse to hire people who have been arrested?
- Stage the perfect informational interview