One out of 10 people have faked a job-related emergency to get out of a bad date, according to a poll by Workplace Options, which runs programs to promote work-life balance. Other romantic survey results:
- 31% have dated a co-worker
- 10% have dated their boss.
Even so, respondents cited work as the biggest obstacle in finding time for romance. One out of three people indicated that job responsibilities make it more difficult.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Do personal finance problems affect attendance?
- Supreme Court to tackle cases on FMLA notice, ADA 'direct threat'
- EEOC drives a stake into heart of age-Based retirement policies
- How to manage pay-for-Performance in today's harsh new business environment